||8 Jan. - 30 Apr.
1 May - 31 Oct.
|1 Nov. - 18 Dec.
||19 Dec. - 7 Jan.
>>>> Rate Conventer
• Daily breakfast at the villa
• Fruit / flower basket in villa on arrival day
• Daily house keeping service
• 1 child below 12 years old stays free with parents.
We provide several options for clients to get to Koh Yao Noi
• Airport transfer with private limousine and Villaguna speed boat 10,000 Baht / one way
• Airport transfer with private limousine and private long tail boat 5,000 Baht / one way
• Airport transfer with private limousine 1,500 Baht / one way and pay boat ticket at Bangrong pier : 200 Baht / person for speed boat and 120 Baht / person for long tail boat.
• Arrange your own transfer
Requiring more information, please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment Details :
• Pay 50% Deposit and the rest 50% pay on arrival date
Term & Conditions :
• Villa rates are nett
• Check in after 14.00, check out before 12.00 hr
Cancellation Policies :
08 Jan - 18 Dec
Any cancellation for this booking period, the villa will keep a 50% deposit.
19 Dec - 07 Jan
Any cancellation for this period, the deposit is non-refundable.
Children and Extra Bed Policy :
This policy defines the possibility of accommodating children and the availability of extra beds. If you do not want to offer extra beds at all, please use the bed type "no extra beds available".
• All children are welcome.
• One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
• One child under 2 years is charged THB 200 per person per night in a child's cot/crib.
• One older child or adult is charged THB 1000 per person per night in an extra bed.
• The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
The maximum age of children (currently 5) that can stay for free in a room will automatically correspond to the child age set in the room configuration In the room configuration you can specify the amount of children that can stay in the room for free.
• WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
• Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
• Pets are not allowed.